First-Year and Transfer Students
Applying for Financial 援助
There are lots of sources for financial aid awards, but they can be categorized under three groups:
- Merit and Recognition Scholarships and Grants, which recognize individual students for academic talent, service or leadership achievements
- Need-based Financial Assistance, which helps families meet the cost of attending 资本 minus their family contribution. These can be grants or loans.
- Other Sources of Financial 援助, like third-party awards from community groups, service organizations or private corporations; off-campus job opportunities; and federal or alternative loans
Federal Verification Review Process
威尼斯人平台 is required by federal law to conduct verification of selected students’ financial aid. Get more information about the verification process.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Apply for an FSA ID and Password 与美国.S. Department of 教育 (ED). These credentials will let you use various ED online systems and is necessary to 电子 sign your FAFSA.
- 提交FAFSA 电子. You will need 资本's Title IV Code, which is 003023. If you can’t file the FAFSA 电子, please contact the Financial 援助 Office for additional guidance.
If you find yourself in unusual circumstances or have extraordinary information that can’t be included on your FAFSA, 你可以申请 特殊情况下 Review after you submit your FAFSA.
Once you have been accepted to 资本, you will be able to view your financial aid award on myCap. All you’ll need is your 资本 username and password to access the site.
Are you a Deposited Student?
Important Financial 援助 Info
学费和杂费 for Undergraduate Students
|CAPITAL UNIVERSITY 2023-2024 COST BEFORE AID
|学费 - Full-time (12-19 hours)*
|学费 - Part-time (under 12 hours)
|$1,377 x credit hour = cost
|Overload 学费 (over 19 hours)
|Apply only after 19 hours
|* In rare instances where a student needs to take 19 credits, approval by the Provost’s Office is required. Students enrolling for more than 19 semester hours pay an additional overload fee per semester hour.
|健康与福利 (Full-time students only)